Modern Office Space Boosts the Local Economy. This new Breeam “Very Good” office space was supplied by Wilmott Dixon for Adur and Worthing Council.
The Office Raised Floor System covres 2,242m2 open plan office space and is arranged over three floors with communal dining/tea point areas to accommodate around 300 employees. Bathgate Flooring Ltd were pleased to be a part of this project.
Bathgate Flooring Ltd were asked to Supply and install 2398m² of PSA MOB PF2 PS/SPU Raised Access Flooring to Levels 0 through to Level 3.
This was achieved with the following product;
- – Permaflor BGM600 system, 31mm thick, Medium Grade, steel encapsulated, gravity lay panel.
- – Permaflor BGM600S system, 31mm thick, Medium Grade, steel encapsulated, screw down panel.
These panels are manufactured in our own facility in Hereford under the brand of Permaflor. The surface is left ready for the occupants’ choice of final finish while retaining access to the data cables and services underneath.
- Client Framework: Adur and Worthing Council via Willmott Dixon
- Completion: Spring 2019
- Facilities: Energy Efficient Office Space
- Framework: Scape Major Works Framework
- Environmental Rating: Breeam Very Good
Bathgate Flooring manufacture and install Raised Access Flooring for Offices, Data Centres, Retail and Hotel and Leisure Facilities. If you would like to talk about a Office Raised Floor System for your project, then please give us a call on 01432 347700.